Jerry Garcia Magic Mushroom
Jerry Garcia Magic Mushroom is a new strain named after the famous lead-singer, song-writer and guitarist of the band Grateful Dead. The Grateful Dead was formed in 1965 in Palo Alto, California and has been identified to play a huge role during the counter-culture movement of the 60s and 70s.
Jerry Garcia was known to regularly consume magic mushrooms, LSD and DMT. He also had a heroin and cocaine addiction and later died in a rehabilitation centre via a heart attack at the age of fifty-three. The name of this strain pays tribute to his contribution to the music, art and cultural influence he had.
Jerry Garcia shrooms are characterized by light golden and almost grey coloured caps. The stems are grey or near white. It almost seems like an Albino strain but it is not. These ghostly mushrooms have thick, meaty stems and medium sized caps that are also quite thick and sturdy. Our team reports above average potency with characteristics of classic mushroom trips. You will feel euphoric, insightful and drawn to music. With a larger dose you will get very spiritual and you may experience ego-death.
In recent studies, psilocybin is being used to treat patients with mental health disorders such as depression and anxiety. It has also been used to accompany treatment for substance abuse like alcohol or nicotine. Moreover, psilocybin has improved many user’s ability to be open to new ideas and changes.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.