Jack Frost Magic Mushroom
Jack Frost Magic Mushroom (Psilocybe Cubensis, Jack Frost) is a newer hybrid/cross of two unique strains; True Albino Teacher (TAT) and Albino Penis Envy. This unique cross of Albino strains results in very unique all white mushroom. As with many new magic mushroom varieties on the market, the origins of this strain are not very clear. We do believe an online underground mycologist by the name of Wombat is responsible as he was the one to first develop True Albino Teacher (TAT).
No one is too sure about who first grew Jack, but some speculate a person only known as Wombat. People suspect Wombat because he was one of the people who isolated TAT, so there’s a good chance he created Jack Frost as well. With Jack Frost magic mushrooms, it’s all about the looks. When fresh, Jack Frost shrooms look like they’ve had snow cover every bit of the mushroom.
The caps are flat white that gets twisted upwards as the mushroom drops its spores. When Jack Frost magic mushrooms are dry, they’ll keep their pure white color. However, you may notice spots that are blue or even dark blue. These spots are called bruises, and they can happen from harvest, transportation, and storage.
As we mentioned, Jack Magic Mushrooms are a force to be reckoned with. These magic mushrooms produce intense and vivid hallucinations, the likes of which you’ve likely never experienced before. Not only that, but you’ll feel pure euphoria as you sink into deep introspection as the minutes pass by like hours.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.