Dancing Tiger Magic Mushroom
Dancing Tiger Magic Mushrooms, also known as China Magic Mushrooms, are a newer Psilocybe Cubensis strain by notable mycologist Agar. As the story goes, when Agar got the spores from China it was described to him by the sender, a Chinese mycology student, as “laughing dancing mushrooms”. After trying them himself, he decided to go with the name Dancing Tiger.
Despite this great story, many insist on calling Dancing Tiger Dried Magic Mushrooms – China Magic Mushrooms instead. This is because it is the only magic mushroom known to originate from China. However, even this is often contested as how it got to China or whether its native to China remains unclear. All we know is that it has been found in China for over 800 years and that’s good enough for us at Magic Mushroom Hut to call China its home.
This moderate potency strain is great for enjoyment with friends or by yourself. Whatever four walls and people you surround yourself with, as the original sender suggested you can expect laughing and dancing to follow.
Thus, Agar named it the “Dancing tiger,” and it is a familiar variety from China—if not the only. However, some people still call it the Psilocybe Cubensis var. China. It has a relatively deep-rooted history that dates over 800yers back. However, it is unclear if the shrooms are native to China or found in China through trade ships. One particular thing is that its growth is domiciled in China, primarily in Southwest Nigeria.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.