Nepal Chitwan Magic Mushroom
Nepal Chitwan Magic Mushrooms cubensis is a proof that the bald headed mushrooms are spread worldwide. In the Chitwan region in Nepal, these medium sized fleshy mushrooms are rather easy to find when the leafs fall in autumn. To mimic the same conditions in your “home laboratory”, the best substrate used is sterilized compost. In despite of this, the Nepal cubensis is also friendly to other types of nutrient bases.
This attractive strain isn’t the best option for the beginner looking for their first magic mushroom to cultivate, but it’s ideal for someone with a few grows under their belt and who wants to try something different.
This strain produces medium to large-sized mushrooms that are light in color. They have rounded saucer-like caps that range from 20 to 70 millimeters in diameter and are light tan. The stems are white and typically equal in thickness throughout their length, ranging between 150 to 200 millimeters in height.
After its collection, the spores took a while to start circulating the market. For a long time, Chitwan spores were hard to come by. Now, Chitwan genetics are available in the form of prints and spore syringes from various vendors.
Overall, this is a well-balanced strain. With medium-sized mushrooms of above-average potency, the possibility of multiple dense flushes, and reasonable contamination resistance, it’s a good choice for most shroom enthusiasts.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.