Martinique Magic Mushroom
Martinique Magic Mushroom (Psilocybe cubensis) was first discovered by F.S. Earle sometime in 1906. There are many other species of magical fungi too, but the most commonly used today remains this original cubensis species. With a stronger-than-average amount of psilocybin and plenty of intense flavor and effects, the Martiniques strains are definitely worth a look.
Some people consider the Martiniques strain to be the ultimate shroom in existence, so this is the ultimate guide for the ultimate strain. We’ll go over all of the unique characteristics of this OG strain, as well as discover what effects they have, where to get them, and even how to grow them.
There is a huge number of different strains in every plant and fungi species. Still, you will tend to notice a lot more variety in strains when humans cultivate a particular species. Think about things like heirloom tomatoes or the vast array of garden varieties for common plants like tulips or roses — all of these are classified as “strains.”
The strain in circulation today is thought to have been collected from somewhere in Martinique much later. It first started appearing on mycology forums and spore trading circles in the mid-1990s. What is very well known, however, is the fact that it is highly potent. Don’t go overboard when trying the Martinique Magic Mushroom strain online for the first time.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.