Z Strain Magic Mushroom
Z Strain Magic Mushrooms strain is said to be especially potent regarding its physical effects. Some users report intense tactile sensations — often described as a “gentle buzzing” of the skin. While there has been some debate about the true origins of the Z-Strain, there’s no denying that it’s become one of the most popular magic mushrooms in the modern world.
If you’re interested in trying these magic mushrooms or just curious about what they’re like, read on to learn more about Z-Strain. We cover its effects, compare its potency with other popular strains, and offer tips on cultivating this fascinating mushroom.
Z-Strain belongs to the Psilocybe cubensis family of psychedelic mushrooms. The history of this mushroom is unclear (and somewhat controversial) — but this isn’t unique to this strain. Many mushroom strains are born from underground cultivation by unknown hobbyists and expert mycologists. Because magic mushrooms are illegal, few people have stepped forward to take public credit for their creations.
Some reports suggest this strain was created by the legendary mycologist Paul Stamets, but he’s never publicly accepted credit for this unique mushroom.
What makes this strain so special is its affinity for producing rhizomorphic mycelial growth. This refers to a particular growth pattern involving thick “threads” of mycelium that spread quickly through the mycelium. This is in opposition to the tomentose growth pattern, which is much more fluffy in appearance and slow-growing.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.