Vietnamese Magic Mushroom
Vietnamese Magic Mushrooms first appeared on the scene in the early 2000s in Holland. Vietnameses magic mushrooms are popular in the Amsterdam drug culture. Users report Vietnameses is powerful and sometimes it is euphoric, and sometimes it is much more introspective and deep. More experienced trippers love this particular shroom because they feel that the high can be a more controlled experience than some other mushrooms, once you understand how to master it. For starters, start with a lighter dose and work your way up from there.
Vietnamese mushrooms look similar to normal Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, with distinctive features such as a deep brown (for young ones) to light brown (for mature ones) colored cap, as well as a distinctive dark brown color in the center of the cap. The caps of both of these mushrooms are also larger compared to other species of shrooms.
In addition, Vietnameses mushrooms and Psilocybe cubensis share a fairly thick, dense stem (stipe), which contrasts with the thinner stems of Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty caps), for instance. But what if you purchase mushrooms from someone and they look like Psilocybe cubensis? How would you be able to tell whether they’re Vietnamese mushrooms or some other strain?
Some strains do have a distinctive appearance, such as penis envy mushrooms (as the name suggests, they’re phallic-shaped). But distinguishing between the Vietnameses strain and normal Psilcoybe cubensis mushrooms would not be as easy.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.