Lizard King Magic Mushroom
Lizard King Magic Mushrooms is a Psilocybe Cubensis species with a scientific name differentiating it from other species. It is well known as the psilocybin cubensis, Lizard King. This species was named after the man who discovered it. The species was found in Northern Mexico, and the root of its discovery has seemed challenging to discover. Its exact origin story is hard to confirm, but the name was traced back to the 1960s, during the counterculture movement.
However, it was then traced to an American popular artiste, Jim Morrison. He grew up in a part of Mexico where reptiles were common. Like snakes, lizards, and a lot more, this has become part of his life as it resulted in people calling him “The Lizard King.” He played lead vocalist of the Doors rock band before his death in 1971.
Furthermore, these species are fast growers with their rapid growth rate. It exerts its effects on the brain like other psychedelics. Its development is traced to be a bit above average in potency. Research has or does not go so high; this implies you can easily take for indoor recreational activities and leisure for reflective purposes.
Lizard King Dried Magic Mushrooms are a good entry level mushroom and emerging as a favourite amongst magic mushroom enthusiasts. Known as a fun, energetic trip with a chilled out of body high combined with strong visuals. Great for outdoor activities such as hiking or a day at the beach.
- Free shipping for orders of $499 or more.
- Orders are shipped with UPS, FedEx etc which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive.
- Your orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed.
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- The Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day.